If you are an End User or a Developer or a Publisher (the “User”) of the ARLAB websites (the "ARLAB Websites"), or ARLAB's apps (the "ARLAB apps"), or ARLAB´s Softwate (the “ARLAB software”) or ARLAB's content and functionalities ("ARLAB Content") we will collect your data by means of the ARLAB Websites, through the ARLAB apps or through other contacts between you and ARLAB.
ARLAB is the provider of the ARLAB Websites, the ARLAB apps and the Platform. In this respect ARLAB would like to point out that:
1. When you, as a User, create a user account (a "User Account") through the ARLAB Websites or the ARLAB apps, we will process the personal data necessary to open such a User Account. ARLAB is the controller with regard to these processing. Please note that you, and not ARLAB, determine the purposes for which you collect, use and disclose information via your User Account and that you are the controller with regard to these data;
2. When you, as a User, use the ARLAB Content, we will process your data necessary for using the functionalities therein. ARLAB is the controller with regard to these processing.
3. When you, as a User, use the ARLAB Websites or the ARLAB apps, we will process your data necessary for your access to and the subsequent transmission of ARLAB Content and Third Party Content. ARLAB is the controller with regard to these processing. Please be aware that the Third Party Content which you can access by means of the ARLAB apps, is provided to you by the Publishers. ARLAB merely provides the underlying infrastructure for your access to the Third Party Content. If you choose to disclose your data with Publishers, these Publishers are the controllers with regard to the processing of your personal data in connection with your use of the Third Party Content. The Publishers are independently responsible for compliance with applicable data protection legislation with regard to these processing; ARLAB does not process or store this data;
4. When you, as a Developer or Publisher, use the Platform, we will process your data necessary for the marketing and distribution of the Third Party Content. ARLAB is the controller with regard to these processing.
5. When you, as a Work Challenger, submit your personal data and CV, we will process your data necessary for our RRHH department with the aim of analyze your capabilities, experience & skills which permits us offer you a job according with your interests and the ARLAB Staff needs.
II. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the aforementioned purposes, we may use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
1. The provision of access to and subsequent transmission of ARLAB Content and Third Party Content;
2. The publication, overview and accessibility of online profiles;
3. Enabling you to share your information and communicate with other Users, as well as providing your personal data to third parties offering combined services with ARLAB;
4. Send you email and electronic notices containing service or promotional communications about ARLAB;
5. Improvement and technical administration of the ARLAB Websites, ARLAB apps, ARLAB Content, ARLAB software, Platform and/or services;
6. Enabling you to create Third Party Content as well as the marketing and distribution of the Third Party Content.
ARLAB only processes those personal data necessary for the fulfillment of the abovementioned purposes. In order to open a User Account, you must provide us with the following information: username, password and email address. Apart from this, we may collect the following categories of data from you:
1. As a User, namely additional contact information, device information, profile information, payment information, marketing information, sales information, user generated information, social information and support information.
2. As a Developer or a Publisher, we may, in addition to the aforementioned data, also collect contact information, public contact information, bank information, and information about layers.
Your personal data will not be sold to third parties. We will only share your data with third parties when necessary to providing you ARLAB services.
As part of the services offered to you, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries within and outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). More specifically your personal data may be transferred to hosting parties, email service providers, CRM providers and payment service providers in the United States, having a different level of data protection. However, if we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your privacy rights remain protected. The purpose of the transfer is the provision of access to and subsequent transmission of mobile services, including (personalized) augmented reality services.
Specifically to End Users we point out the following:
1. We will also process location data including but not limited to your GPS-location, which were provided by you or which we receive from GPS location service providers. These location data shall only be processed for as long as this is necessary for delivering our services or to the extent required or permitted by applicable law.
2. As mentioned above your personal data will not be sold to third parties. However, your personal data, including but not limited to location data, may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of the delivery of mobile services to you.
3. We may transfer the abovementioned location data to Publishers who may be located in countries outside of the EEA having a different level of data protection for the purpose of providing you with access to the Content. For such transfers we will ask your unambiguous consent.
III. OTHER DISCLOSURES
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If ARLAB or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data about you as a customer will be one of the transferred assets.
We are not in the business of selling or renting your information to telemarketers and do not share your personally identifiable information with others, except as follows: We freely share your information within the ARLAB group of companies. We also share your information with agents and service providers, developers, publishers who use the data only on our behalf. Portions of our site may offer services or information specific to identified partners or customers (such as training services for customers) and in such cases, we may share your personal information and activities on our site with the identified partners or customers for their business use. We may also share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others' legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings. We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business. Also, we reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information collected via the site that is not in personally identifiable form.
IV. USER ACCOUNT
To be able to make optimal use of the ARLAB Websites, ARLAB apps, ARLAB Content, Software, Third Party Content and the Platform you can create a User Account. You acknowledge that the information you disclose is personal to you, and by creating a User Account, you allow others, including ARLAB, to identify you.
Once you have opened a User Account you may upload additional information in the profile section. Additional personal data will be added to your User Account by using ARLAB apps, ARLAB Content, Software and Third Party Content. Please note that if you share information about yourself or others by means of your User Account this will be visible to anyone in the ARLAB apps and on the Internet. Be aware that if you upload information about other individuals this may impede their privacy and data protection rights. If you wish to upload information about other individuals, you are advised to request their consent first.
When you create a User Account and subsequently use ARLAB Content, anyone can view your profile.
V. SECURITY OF THE PROCESSING
We will only process your personal data when appropriate. This means that we will take care that the personal data will only be processed in an accurate and adequate way in compliance whit the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, (the Law). We have implemented security measures, according the Law, pertaining to the storage and provision of personal data, in order to, amongst others, prevent access to your personal data by any unauthorized persons.
Please note that your personal data shall only be accessed by authorized staff. These staff members are obliged to compliance with the Law rules & preserve the confidentiality of all the information that comes to their attention, unless disclosure is compulsory by law or necessary for the fulfillment of their task.
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. It is your responsibility to safeguard any password and User ID you use to access the site and to notify us through www.arlab.com if you ever suspect that this password or User ID has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the site conducted via your password and User ID.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
You can request to access your personal data and you can verify/correct their accuracy. You can also request the removal of your personal data. You shall communicate your will to access, verify, correct and remove your personal data, please contact us, by regular post to:
AUGMENTED REALITY LAB SL
C/ Valentín Beato 22, 2 Planta
28.037 Madrid (España)
Upon your request and verification of your identity, we will rectify, erase or block your personal data, if these data are incorrect or if you no longer want us to process these data. Due to the requested removal, it is however possible that we cannot ensure the provision of (part of) our services.
Upon appropriate request we will usually be glad to update or amend your information, but we reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate.
VIII. CHILDREN PRIVACY
The site is intended for adults. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect, personally-identifiable information from children under the age of 13 and we request that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on the site.
IX. STATEMENT & MODIFICATIONS
This statement is effective as of November 13, 2011. We reserve the right to change this statement from time to time and in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the statement the date it was last updated. When you visit the site, you are accepting the current version of this statement as posted on the site at that time. We recommend that users revisit this statement on occasion to learn of any changes.