One of our key products is the 3D Rendering SDK. With that library we can make a lot of different stuff. The goal of this entry is just talking about making 2D components in the 3D world, such as a loading or a simple animation that will be layered on the screen. Imagine that we have a plane in which we can set up a texture, if we set up the texture several times, we will have the appearance of having a loading or an animation. And if we are able to set up these textures several times, up to 24 frames per second, we will have even a video textured on the screen.
3D 3D model projection 3Ds Max advertising android developer App application AR ARBrowser ARLab Artificial Intelligence Augmented Reality Blender Computer Vision developer education El Sol Festival framework future Image distortion Image Matching Image Tracking Industrial Scenarios Inheritance interview ios developer iphone MAR markerless AR Markerless Tracking matching Mobile Operating Systems PhoneApplicationPage publish sdk Technology Testing tracking User Experience Virtual Buttons Windows Phone wp7 developer WP7 vs iOS vs Android WP8
- Muhammad Muzzamil Luqman on Image Locals Features Descriptors in Augmented Reality
- Giovanni on Will the human body support some ways of Augmented Reality?
- Next games generation could include Augmented Reality | augmented world | Scoop.it on Next games generation could include Augmented Reality
- Mackenzie on The evolution of Augmented Reality
- I videogiochi di nuova generazione includeranno la Realtà Aumentata | AR for marketing on Next games generation could include Augmented Reality