Today ARLab has just released linkAR, the new community thought by and for developers, where you will be able to share, to know, and to ask to other developers which also belong to the community. The main goal of this community is that different developers contact each other to create a greater interaction amongst them , which will sometimes benefit both the users and the companies. In linkAR you will be able to buy licenses of our SDKs, publish your own applications and promote them. The idea is to create an AR ecosystem where you can learn from other developers, share your ideas and win and make business with the apps and/or projects you may develop. Of course we will contribute not only supporting each single part of your development, even if is not AR related, but also we will release full open source projects like: BoxOffice developed with the ImageMatching SDK and ARPicBrowser developer with the AR Browser SDK.
3D 3D model projection 3Ds Max advertising android developer App application AR ARBrowser ARLab Artificial Intelligence Augmented Reality Blender Computer Vision developer education El Sol Festival framework future Image distortion Image Matching Image Tracking Industrial Scenarios Inheritance interview ios developer iphone MAR markerless AR Markerless Tracking matching Mobile Operating Systems PhoneApplicationPage publish sdk Technology Testing tracking User Experience Virtual Buttons Windows Phone wp7 developer WP7 vs iOS vs Android WP8
- Muhammad Muzzamil Luqman on Image Locals Features Descriptors in Augmented Reality
- Giovanni on Will the human body support some ways of Augmented Reality?
- Next games generation could include Augmented Reality | augmented world | Scoop.it on Next games generation could include Augmented Reality
- Mackenzie on The evolution of Augmented Reality
- I videogiochi di nuova generazione includeranno la Realtà Aumentata | AR for marketing on Next games generation could include Augmented Reality